New Online Banking Experience Submitted by Luke Medders | 2 / May / 2014
First Exchange Bank will deploy a new online banking experience on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 from 9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.There will not be any downtime with the release and the benefits to our customers are numerous:
At this time, we will be upgrading your online banking experience to an improved online banking home page and account history page.
- A richer banking experience for customers with their most critical financial management tasks all on one page where they can:
- View account balances and transactions
- Easily pay bills
- Make transfers, and
- View spending by category
- The ability for customers to access their key online banking tasks within 3 clicks versus 15 for legacy online banking, and
- An improved user experience and visuals.
Make sure and login to your online banking after this update to see all the exciting new features and benefits First Exchange Bank has to offer…in real life.