Business Lines of Credit
We know businesses have to adapt and evolve in order to succeed. When you need to make a purchase, meet working capital or seasonal needs, or fund the next big move for your business, First Exchange Bank can help give you the money you need exactly when you need it. A commercial revolving line of credit could be the most convenient way to help your business.
What is a Business Line of Credit?
Also known as a working capital loan or business revolving line of credit, this type of small business loan offers more flexibility to help you manage your cash flow or make a large purchase. You can borrow what you need, when you need it, up to the limit of your credit line, repay what you borrowed, and use the revolving credit again as much as needed.
Business lines of credit are commonly used for:
- Seasonal businesses
- Cash flow management
- Purchasing inventory
- Buying a new piece of equipment
- And any other business expense!
Benefits of a Working Capital Line of Credit
- Flexible: Borrow and repay as often as you need to use your business credit line.
- Affordable: Lower rates than business credit cards.
- Cash-Flow Management: Take seasonal and other fluctuations in stride.
- Variety of uses: Use your business line of credit for just about any short-term funding need.
- Build a credit history: Building your business’s credit history will make it easier to secure future financing.
- More control: Gives you more control over your business capital.
Apply for a Business Line of Credit!
At First Exchange, we help West Virginia businesses grow and thrive. We are a true local financial partner, available to provide advice and meet all your commercial banking and business loan needs. If you have questions or want to get started with your business line of credit application, contact our friendly North Central West Virginia loan officers in White Hall, Mannington, Fairmont, Morgantown, Hundred, and Fairview.
Learn more about applying for a business loan.
Business Line of Credit FAQs
How do I apply for a business line of credit?
Contact us or visit your nearest branch location in White Hall, Mannington, Fairmont, Morgantown, Hundred, or Fairview, West Virginia.
How can I access funds from my business line of credit?
You can tap your revolving credit line by writing special checks from your account or transferring funds online from your business line of credit to your business checking account.